- Facilitate transformational investment and development opportunities
- Manage potential land use conflict and transition between zones
- Change the Are Plan name to Cockle Creek Precinct Area Plan to be consistent with local and regional planning documents and the desired future character.
- Make a submission via the online tool on this page or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submissions may also be sent by email to the following address:
What are the proposed changes seeking to do?
Recent changes to land zoning, land ownership and key legislation affecting the site have increased the pace of development and it is identified that the current Pasminco Area Plan does not provide adequate detail to guide preferred types of development. The proposed changes seek to:
How can I make a submission?
After reviewing the drat Area Plan you can:
ATT: Kent Plasto
Lake Macquarie City Council
Box 1906, Hunter Region
Mail Centre, NSW 2310