Highlights from meeting 16 of the Wyee West Paper Subdivision Development Plan Reference Group – 6 May 2021
The Reference Group met on Thursday 6 May for a first look at a Development Plan document, and to discuss future membership of the Reference Group.
Minutes of the meeting are available to view here.
New Reference Group Members: Call for Expressions of Interest!
Are you interested in being part of the Landowner Reference Group and assisting landowners to vote on a Development Plan?
Three positions have opened up on the Reference Group. Any owners of land in the Wyee Paper Subdivision are invited to apply.
Please check our eligibility criteria and review the Terms of Reference and Code of Conduct. All Reference Group members must state that they are willing to undertake the role as described in the Terms of Reference, and abide by the Code of Conduct.
All eligible landowners are encouraged to apply online by 5pm Thursday 1 July, 2021. We would like to maintain balanced representation of landowners across the subdivision – so there are some people we will preference.
How to submit your Expression of Interest
We are looking for:
- Most importantly, landowners who are willing to represent the broader landowner community, feedback information to other landowners, and advise the Reference Group on landowner views. Reference Group members must be willing for their contact details to be made available to other landowners in the paper subdivision, and to be contacted by and provide information to other landowners.
- A mix of resident and non-resident landowners.
- A mix of locations within the subdivision, including representatives from Tulkaba, Karakunba and Bushells Ridge Roads.
- A mix of age and gender, including some new male members.
- Landowners with no current compliance action against them.
- Are willing and able to meet in person 1-2 evenings per month at Wyee West Seventh Day Adventist Church.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Kirsty on firstname.lastname@example.org phone 0436 912 229.