Highlights from meeting 25 of the Wyee Paper Subdivision Development Plan Reference Group – 3 March 2022
Design and costing of the essential services is making progress. The following items were discussed at the meeting:
- The land survey and marking out of easements is complete
- We are now working with consultants on a contamination assessment to confirm any remediation costs for land on the unformed roads and in the former orchard. Land owners affected by this assessment have been separately notified
- We have received a draft flora and fauna assessment and bushfire threat assessment and are confirming the planning approval pathway for the delivery of essential services
- We are preparing a revised cost estimate for the essential services and will release this as soon as it is available
- We’re still approaching State and Federal Government for funding and grants.
For a full overview please refer to the March meeting minutes.
We’ll keep you informed of our progress.
Please contact Kirsty on email@example.com or phone 0436 912 229 if you have any questions.