Let’s Talk: Understanding the Cost Benefit Analysis for Local Adaptation Planning
Join Council representatives and guests from the Centre for International Economics for a session sharing insights and recommendations from the Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA) recently completed, which will inform the Local Adaptation Plan (LAP).
- Monday 30 November 11.00am - 12.15pm
- Participants may attend online or in-person (attendance in-person is capped at 10 people due to COVID)
- Registration is essential - visit our Eventbrite webpage for venue information and to book.
What this session will cover:
Over the last year members of the joint Council and Community Working Group co-designing the Pelican, Blacksmiths and Swansea LAP have been working with consultants to prepare a CBA examining a number of potential adaptation options for the area.
Nigel Rajaratnam and Joseph Caruana from the Centre for International Economics will present:
- The LAP options examined in the CBA
- Methods and assumptions used in the analysis; and
- Results and recommendations that will help inform the LAP being developed by the Council and the community.
There will be an opportunity for a Q&A at the end of the talk.
You may submit questions beforehand to: AdaptingSwansea@lakemac.nsw.gov.au