Join Our Working Group
- Attending Working Group meetings where interested/available (potentially 1-2 hours duration every month or two)
- Assisting Council and the broader community to identify climate related hazards, risks and positive actions and solutions
- Reviewing climate resilience planning information and/or materials and providing comment, content and direction
- Participating in community engagement events or activities to build climate resilience in the wider community
- Helping to draft practical and accessible documents including plans, strategies or engagement material
- Acting as a conduit between the Working Group and the wider community.
Teralba to Toronto Working Group Expression of Interest
What’s involved in volunteering for the Teralba to Toronto Working Group?
Working Group members volunteer with Council’s Environmental Systems Department and assist in preparing and delivering locally-led adaptation and climate resilience initiatives. Members can volunteer as an individual or as a nominated representative of a community group, business organisation etc.
Working group members can contribute in a variety of ways that suit them, and may include on one or more of the following activities:
Express your interest to join the Working Group by emailing Amy McArthur (City Resilience Officer): [email protected]