Checking landowner details
We wanted to give you an update on our progress on calling landowners to update their contact information. This action was discussed at the 8 April information session.
Some of the contact details we have on file initially came from landowner rates information, which we are not sure is still current for some landowners.
To check that our files are correct, we have:
- Called 48 landowners in May to check their details are up to date and left voice messages / emails to those who did not answer the phone.
- 39 of these landowners have confirmed their contact information.
- 9 of these landowners are yet to get back to us to confirm their details are correct (phone, email and mailing address). We will continue to follow up with these people. If you have not yet responded to us, you can update your details at this link.
- There are 4 landowners who we only have addresses on file for, who have not responded to our letters requesting them to update their information. This number has come down from 8 landowners in March – four of them have responded in April/May.
- We have had recent contact with all other landowners in some capacity and checked their information either in-person, at events, on the phone, via email, etc.
We will continue to focus on making connection with the 13 landowners who are yet to confirm their details with us.
Again, if your contact details have changed recently please let us know – you can update your contact details at this link.
You can also call Kirsty directly on 0436 912 229 or email khammer.lakemac.nsw.gov.au.