Highlights from meeting 15 of the Wyee West Paper Subdivision Development Plan Reference Group – 4 March 2021
The Landowner Reference Group meeting was held on the 4 March and focussed on the following topics:
- Adoption of revised Terms of Reference for the group
- Presented information about Riverstone paper subdivision process and key learnings
- Financial modelling and payment plan Q&A with CFO Dwight Graham
- Review of the overall project plan for 2021.
You can view the minutes here.
You can view the overall project plan for Wyee West Paper Subdivision here.
Weekly drop-in sessions:
Council staff will be at Wyee Seventh Day Adventist Church (20 Gorokan Road, Wyee) every Thursday between 10am – 2pm.
This is an opportunity for people to drop by and ask questions in an informal setting.
If you do not live locally or cannot attend during these hours, our Project Lead Kirsty Hammer is happy to chat with you on the phone.
You can reach Kirsty directly on 0436 912 229 or by email at: khammer.lakemac.nsw.gov.au.
Community information session
A community information session will be held on the evening of Thursday 8 April at the Wyee Seventh Day Adventist Church. (20 Gorokan Road, Wyee).
Due to COVID restrictions in the building, please register your attendance via our Eventbrite link.
This will be an opportunity for us to share the information with the wider community that has been presented to the Reference Group to date and answer your questions in more detail.
The event will run as follows:
5.00pm – 6.00pm
- Sausage sizzle / meet and greet
- View detailed engineering plans and ask questions.
6.00pm – 6.30pm
- Formal registration and refreshments.
6.30pm - 8pm
- Project Plan presentation and Q&As
- Financial Modelling, Payment and Q&As
If you cannot attend this session, we will be providing a recorded version of the information session as soon as possible after this meeting. The video will be published on this webpage.
Those who are unable to attend can also:
- Make an appointment to speak with our Project Lead, Kirsty Hammer on 0436 912 229
- Meet us in person at our weekly drop-in sessions at Wyee Seventh Day Adventist Church - Council staff will be there every Thursday between 10am - 2pm.